Monday, October 24, 2011

Digi Stamp Boutique & Tiddly Inks

Oh ugh - I did NOT sleep well last night.  Bad dreams and all that - makes you feel like you barely slept at all!  I think today is a going to be a very quiet day around here, I may even try to squeeze in a nap - although I never do that, and if I do I probably won't sleep tonight.  Can't win!  LOL

This is my first time playing along at the:



I used the June freebie Polly Penguin, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Cardstock and punch are from Stampin' Up!  Sentiment is a rub-on from my stash.

I also made a card for the:
Tiddly Inks Challenge - Halloween




I was a guest DT this week, so I have a card featured over there on the post, too - check it out!  :)  For this one, I colored the adorable pumpkin twice with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Cardstock is from SU!  I spritzed it with Gold Glow Smooch Spritz.  Gold ribbon is from my stash - brads are from SU!
Peace.

7 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is so great love the colours, thanks for joining us at Tidly Inks Challenge this week hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love those sweet pumpkins! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those double pumpkins!! CUTE!!!

    XO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are just too cute! So glad you could join us this week at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Jenn I love your creations hon - and this pumpkin card is too too cute! I love them! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are both fabulous! Love the penguin on your first card and your halloween card puts a smile on my face. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet in deed. Just adore the sparkle you added behind those gorgeous pumpkins.

    Might need to case that adorable penguin card. The ribbon on top is so cool, I want to try that.

    Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete