Wednesday, October 5, 2011

ATC's & Journal Pages

I have been spending more and more time with my paints and stuff making ATC's, journal pages, and altering all kinds of boxes/coasters/book covers, etc.  I am entering this ATC into the:



I used butterflies from Dilly Beans colored with Prismacolor markers, and the sentiment is from Tiddly Inks.  DP is a cardstock-strength from Crate Paper.  Ribbon and ink are from Stampin' Up!

Next is this week's entry for the:


I used papers from Donna Salazar and printable paper from Shery K Designs.  Rose digital images colored with Prismacolor markers.  I added some chipboard heart stickers and green gemstone stickers.  I love these pages.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Jenn!!! Love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE! Don't you love those sherry k papers?! Some of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card! I really like the dainty and colorful background and the bold, bright butterflies!
    Morning Has Broken

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Fun bright colors! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete