Wednesday, September 14, 2011

D2D, TGF Heart Journal, City Crafter, & Forever Night

I have been on a roll the last day or two - made several projects yesterday, I'll share a few of them with you today.  First is my art journal page for this week, which I'm entering into:

City Crafter Challenge Blog - I Heart You 
and

I am also linking up to the She's Gone Digital Art Journal Linky Party

I used a combination of images from Pixel Scrapper, Dilly Beans, Melonheadz... I put Gesso on my pages, let it dry.  Then I painted a red heart on the left page with watered-down acrylic paint, then applied Mod Podge to the images on copy paper after I colored them.  I sponged red ink all around it.  Can you guess what my ONE WORD is?  ;)

Next is an ATC I made for the challenge at :

I'm also entering this into the:  
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Black & White & One Other Color

I got this image from Lenny's Alice in Wonderland site.  I used lots of Mod Podge and only a touch of red marker. 
And last is my card for this week's:



I colored the Autumn Harvest image with both SU! & Prismacolor markers, and used some of my pencils & mineral spirits.  I wrapped twine around it and spritzed the whole thing with Gold Foil Smooch Spritz, which you cannot see as well in the pic - it's much prettier in real life.  

Come back tomorrow to see more!  :)  Peace.

10 comments:

  1. I love this ATC!! The colors are perfect! Thank you for joining us this week at Forever Night Challenges and Good Luck!!

    ~Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful cards! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you with your art journal! Mine hasn't been touched in a long while but you make me want to get back to it. Love these pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous journal ... great sentiment ... thanks so much for joining us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous. I particularly loved how you filled the bottom of the pages with a sea of "love". Very clever, especially the backwards bits.

    The image is gorgeous, she looks so sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jen you've been busy! Your Pink Cloud art journal layout is featured on my blog today from the Art Journal Link party last week! Feel free to enter again this week too, here's a link so you can go check it out: http://jans-gonestampin.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your journal page is wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome project! Thanks for joining us at Mysterious Findings Forever Night Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely creation, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely FABULOUS work! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete