Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pixie Dust & D2D

I was so excited to win the challenge at Pixie Dust Studios last week, I decided to use my new image (Miss Britney) to play along again this week.  The challenge is:

My favorite color is PURPLE - did you guess?  :)  I used purple and pink DP and colored with Prismacolor markers so it would be nice and bright.  The buttons are from my stash.

Next up is my card for this week's challenge at:



Delightful Inspiration Stamp of the Month Friday Challenge
 
and

Delightful Inspiration Saturday Challenge - BUTTONS





This week, the oh so generous Faith let us pick any image we wanted from her store to create something with.  I chose the Lakeside Shack image, and paired it with Surfer Emma from All That Scraps.  I won't lie - this took me FOREVER to color, but it came out so pretty.  I wish you could see it IRL - I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits, and used blue glitter on the lake.  DP is from My Mind's Eye - buttons are from foof-a-la.

Found out yesterday that Trev got accepted into our local community college, he will be majoring in Criminal Justice.  I'm bringing him up to register for classes today - so exciting!!!


Hope you're all having a good week!  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. These are just too adorable! Congrats on your win. =D I love all the buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great couple of cards! Lovin' all the purple!! And I'm not a purple person ;)

    And yes, Faith is SO generous! I didn't even recognize the digi in the second card. What a fab idea combining the two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Jenn. Its fun to see what Designed2Delight images are being chosen this week in our Anything D2D challenge! Please join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards :)
    Miss Britney looks awesome in Purple.
    Thank you for joining us again at the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge.
    Hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your purple card! The buttons are a wonderful embellie! Thanks for joining the Pixies this week at Pixie Dust Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I never would have thought to make a scene like you did with the second one. Love it, so very clever! Thank you for joining us at the D2D challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete