Wednesday, February 16, 2011

DYSU #6 - Ribbon & By Lori Designs #4

I have 2 super-cute cards to share today.

I love playing with ribbon, so I was psyched to see this challenge at the 

I have had this image colored for a while, but wasn't sure what to do with her.  I thought she was perfect for this challenge:


I used Teddy Emma from All That Scraps (digi image), cardstocks and designer papers are by SU! in Pretty in Pink & Certainly Celery.  I used all different types and colors of ribbon, tied some in bows and used others as tags... I used a white rub-on for the sentiments, part is on the cardstock and the rest is on the brown ribbon "you make me..." and then "laugh!" and
"happy".


Next up - this is for the:



This one uses SU! colors in Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, and Bashful Blue. Buttons from my stash - gemstone stickies from the Beary Scrap Paper Crafting Boutique.  

I have been thinking about starting an art journal - Emily at Stamping Bella (da queen Bella...) has been blogging about hers, and it's making me itch to start my own.  I actually have the perfect book, too, it's a blank journal that I can decorate completely and make it allll ME. I will be sure to share some of it with you all if/when I finally get started.  :)

Peace.  

9 comments:

  1. I love your cards Jenn! Teddy Emma is so cute! I love the colours combo you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenn, both your cards are lovely
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge again this week

    higs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is perfect - lovely taggie

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards! I love the rub-on words on the ribbon--I have never done that. Looks great. I’m glad you joined us for the DYSU RIBBONS challenge and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! Thank you for joining us at the challenge of LORI's Design.
    x Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenn! Thanks so much for sharing your fun ribbon card with us at DYSU this week! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards. I love all of the ribbon on the first one. The second one is just precious! Your coloring is wonderful and I love the buttons around the circle. Thanks for joining us at BLD Challenges. We hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are just darling! Thanks for joining us again this week at BLD!

    ReplyDelete