Saturday, October 2, 2010

Moore State Park - Paxton, MA

Towards the end of August, my friend Missy and I took the kids to this gorgeous state park, Moore State Park, in Paxton, Massachusetts. It's only 20 minutes or so from my house, but I'd never been there before. I was so glad I had my camera. Here are some of the pics:






Pretty red dragonfly:

Cool carving on a tree, a peace sign!

There is just nothing like nature. I hope to go back there again during the Fall season to enjoy the foliage, it must be gorgeous. I don't have much time left, actually. Maybe this weekend...
Peace.





1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you have never been there Jenn, It is a beautiful place especially in th spring when all the flowers are in bloom and the fall- you MUST go back! Awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete