I have never done a give-away or blog candy thing, but my friend Shelly posted it on her blog at Jaspere's Little Corner and I wanted to play along.
Here's how to play: The first 5 people to comment on this post will receive something made by me. But there is a catch... Here are the rules:
1. It's my choice what to make... and you won't know what it will be until you get it!
2. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make, but I hope you do!
3. What I create will be just for you - completely original (if you want, you can tell me your favorite color(s) and I'll make an effort to include them in whatever I make you.)
4. It will be done this year (that's what the rule says, but I'll work on getting it to you within the next month or so, depending on what I decide to make).
5. Now for the catch. The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same giveaway to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. It's all about sharing the love! When you leave me your comment, you must leave a link to your blog so I can check to be sure you re-posted before I can send you your prize!
Sound like fun? I thought so. Enjoy! Peace.