Saturday, May 31, 2014

Just Some Lines - Summer Break

Good morning!  Today's card is for our post over at:



We're going to be taking a Summer break from challenges, so we posted our May winners today along with some eye candy from our DT.  I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Cut it Up Challenge: Summer Vacation (must include die cut)

I used one of our adorable new images, Beach Girl, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  My swirly die cut is from My Favorite Things - papers are from My Mind's Eye.  Flower & gemstone stickers are from my stash.  Sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie.  Peace.

7 comments:

  1. Totally cute. Super fun image.
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and love card design. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Looks like she's ready for her day at the beach. Great summer image, and I love the flourish!

    Thanks for sharing your Summer Vacation project at Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable card! I really love the image you have used and the bling!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE! Love the DP with the image and embellie's you've used! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week and Good Luck. We hope you join us again.

    Amy- DT Creative Knockouts
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Jenn! The girl is darling and I love how you used the gems and flourish. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute image and super fun paper choice and prima too! Your summer card makes me smile. Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up.

    ReplyDelete