Monday, March 10, 2014

Kiss Me: I'm a Wee Bit Irish

Good morning and happy Monday!  I had a blast yesterday celebrating St. Patrick's Day a little early with some friends - here's my friend Kim, myself, and my friend Michelle:



Aren't we cute?  ;)  We skipped the actual parade and met at the local Irish bar/restaurant, which was absolutely packed.  It was just a fun afternoon, and I was home by 5:30/6:00.  Which was good, because I was UP until the same time the night before... picking up my daughter from a party she went to that was over an hour away.  She called me in the middle of the night wanting to come home, so I went and got her.  I'm such a good mom.  :)  Anyway, last night I slept for almost 11 hours - I guess I needed it!

So today's card is on track with the St. Patrick's Day theme - this one is for the Stamp of the Month challenge at:



I colored the adorable Hamlet Pigwit Think Spring image with Prismacolor pecils & mineal spirits and I added Stickles to the clovers.  Papers are some printables I found online, ribbon is from Stampin' Up! and the charm is from my stash (I colored it in with green Stickles).  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, your are a good mom....and you're adorable in green!
    Such a sweet card...I will not devulge the details, but my sister's last name has the word HOG in it....she'd love this too!

    ReplyDelete