Friday, September 14, 2012

Dilly Beans & The Altered Alice

TGIF, right?  I love Fridays, cuz we always have a new challenge for you at:

 I used Sprocket's Heart Framed along with some cool robotic papers.  Sentiment is also from Dilly Beans.  I added a couple of gears and this is a perfect birthday card for my nephew!  Come play along with us, you know you need to make some boy cards!  :)

I used another awesome Dilly Beans image for my next card, which is for:
'

I used the Cheshire Cat in one of the Dilly Beans frames, colored with Prismacolor markers.  DP is from My Mind's Eye - I added some ribbon tags, a piece of rick rack, and a pretty flower with a button center.  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. cute cards jenn, lots of colors and details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both, Jenn! Seee, it pays to be a paper hoarder. LOL Supercolors and design for Dilly Beans and your fabulous Wonderland Garden with the Cheshire is so fun and funky. Thanks for playing along with The Altered Alice. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors on the Dilly Beans card. Love your Alice card. Great background and i adore your Cheshire cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! The Cheshire cat is such a fun image and the garden is fab!

    ReplyDelete