Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

Just a quick post to wish you all a very merry Christmas Eve and the happiest of holidays, whatever you celebrate.  Please head on over to the:
to see the fabulous eye candy on our Saturday reminder post.
**********************
I also have a little more news today - I'm happy to announce that I'll be on the Jellypark Design Team starting in January.  Since my term starts in January, I decided to play along with the current challenge:

I made this little sleeve for a microwave popcorn package.  :)  Head on over to link up your own creations and to see the fabulous samples from the DT.  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea - popcorn sleeve - very creative!!! Wishing you a very merry xmas Jenn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh a huge congrats! You're a very busy gal! Had to pop over and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is just too cool for words! How do you come up with this stuff??! Merry Christmas my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Jenn!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is so cute! I love it and of course anything popcorn is perfect! so glad you played along in the ABC challenge at Jellypark! :)

    ReplyDelete