Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch - for Cassidy

My sweet daughter Cassidy is almost 16 years old - she's at "that age" where one minute she wants to be an adult and the next, she wants to be a child.  :)  I don't mind at all - this is part of growing up, I know that... it's actually quite fascinating watching it all as a parent and remembering being that age myself.  hee hee  So anyway - Cass has a recent obsession with baby seals, of all things.  She squeals with delight whenever she sees one - and tried to convince us to let her get one for a pet.  LOL  I had to explain that baby seals grow up into BIG seals... :)  So anyway-  I was cleaning out my digi files yesterday on my computer, I had way too many digital images that I don't use, and was starting to be unable to find the ones I do use!  So a file purge was in order!  I found this adorable baby seal digi image by Digital Delights by Louby Loo, and I had to make Cass a card!  I wanted to use this card for a challenge, too, so I followed the sketch for the:

I used white Fun Flock to make the baby seal all fluffy-looking, it's much cuter in real life!  Cardstock is from my stash - background papers, brads, and ribbons by Stampin' Up!

Kids are on February vacation this week, but we don't have much planned.  I have some exciting news to share with you all on Monday... I'm soooo not good at keeping a secret!  hee hee 
Have a great weekend, friends.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment