Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cards

Just sharing my latest creations with you all:

Peace, man.

I absolutely LOVEY this new Bella, Predictabella - the sentiment says "I see a birthday coming..." So cute!

Another new Bella - Underwatergoddessbella:
This is another new Bella image, so adorable! This image reminded me of Meg :o)

I sometimes force myself to make things that I wouldn't normally make... like color combinations (why is Blogger telling me that combinations is spelled wrong? It is not!) and stuff - this is one of those creations, it actually came out cute! I covered a chipboard flower with designer series paper:
The colors in this one are 100 times prettier in real life:
The front piece pulls off to use as a bookmark:
I love the mermaids - making cards with this stamp is so much fun:
The sun was shining yesterday and it was about 60 degrees for a while, so nice - gave me a little bit of Spring fever and I think I got ahead of myself... hee hee
That's all for today - peace.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute my friend!! LOve them all and the designer papers look great. Have a great week - this snow WILL melt by Wednesday. It MUST!!

    hugs, me

    ReplyDelete