Tuesday, November 30, 2010

20th High School Reunion!

We have been working feverishly on our apartment, I cannot believe the amount of work that goes into building something new like this.  I have spent every day for the past week painting.  All day.  So even though I was exhausted, I was really looking forward to having some fun at my 20th high school reunion!  Here are some pics of me "back then" - in the one on the left, I am 16 years old, and I am 17 years old in the one on the right (that's my best friend Tim in that one with me!):


I was about 14/15 years old in this one, I am in the lower left-hand corner: 

Now on to the reunion, 20 years later!  My friend Barbara and me, we had our sons within a month of each other 17 years ago: 

Me, Edwin, and my sister Michelle (I stayed back in the 10th grade, so we graduated together) - we took a lot of "Blakeney sandwich" pictures (our maiden name... LOL): 

Me, Nicole, Michelle: 

Me, Jenn, and Michelle: 

Me, Jenn and Dan (Dan graduated with me, Jenn is his awesome wife): 

My hubby and me: 

My sis and her hubby, Jay: 

Couldn't let Barb miss out on a Blakeney sandwich pic: 

I did not bring my camera - so these pics are courtesy of my friend Jennifer Luman.

I can't believe 20 years have gone by - we had a GREAT time and I was really glad we went!  As a matter of fact, I had so much fun that I couldn't work the next day... I was a little, um, tired.  Yeah, tired, that's it.  ;)  I needed a day off, anyway.  But now back to business - we should be moving in within the week, I'm so excited.  I cannot WAIT to feel settled, it's an awful feeling to be displaced.

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment