Friday, June 8, 2012

Dilly Beans - Purple & Sweet Stampin'

Happy Friday, friends!  We were super busy around my house this week, that it just seemed to fly by!  We have a new challenge for you today over at:


I am also entering this into the:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Your Favorite Stamp

(ALL of the Dilly Beans images are my favorites! LOL)

I immediately thought of one of my BFF's, Holly.  Holly and I have been friends since we were about 13/14 years old and for as long as I have known her, she's been obsessed with Prince.  She is one of the very few people I spent time with, and who has always been there for me, and I miss her.  So she's getting this card from me.  :)  Anyway, I used "2 hearts girl" and printed out the text in my word processing program, then drew the boxes around the words and fussy-cut them out.  I found the purple rain background by just searching "purple rain wallpaper" on Google - I used this one here.
Have a great weekend!  Peace.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and wonderful sentiment - anything related to Prince does it for me! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fab!

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the purple! Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Jenn! Holly is gonna love this! I sure do! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love purple - this is gorgeous and I love that Dilly Beans image too - well done Jenn!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. You really made all the purple work and the sentiment is just so fun spread up all like that.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Love Mickaela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image, the colours and details. And I love that song and movie :). I miss my BF too, she lives in Denmark.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete