Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Creative Belli & Truly Scrumptious

Yesterday was a funny day.  I woke up after having a bad dream and it threw my whole day off.  I started to feel sad and really down, and I e-mailed a good friend to vent, which did help.  Then my step-dad called and made me laugh.  Then my daughter did something that made me laugh so hard, I had tears pouring down my face.  And before I knew it, I wasn't feeling bad anymore.  Even though I know how important perspective is, it's not as easy to always look at things with a positive outlook as it is to talk about how you should!  LOL

For today, I have an ATC for the:


I used some scraps of DP from Crate Paper, along with a vellum sentiment I had in my stash.  Brads are from SU!

My next ATC is for the:


I again used scraps of DP from Crate Paper and cut my text out from a quote printed on vellum.  I used punches and my scissors to shape the flower out of DP.
Peace.
 

2 comments:

  1. Very fine, Jenn--but be careful, atcs can be addictive!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! So glad you shared with us at the Creative Belli challenge!

    ReplyDelete