Sunday, August 28, 2011

HDH Carnival of Curiosities & JSL Fishbowl

So we are in the middle of a "tropical storm/hurricane" (Irene) - heavy winds and rain, and we were kind of laughing about how it's a wimpy hurricane.  And all of a sudden, we hear "Crraaaaaccckkkkk"... yup, a good-sized tree fell and missed our house by centimeters.  The branches and leaves are actually touching the house but until we move it, we won't know if there is any damage.  Scary!  Here's a picture:



Wanted to get this posted quickly for the:
Haunted Design House - Carnival of Curiosities



I did a page in my art journal book, using some of my new Tiddly Inks images.  This kissing booth is not your normal kissing booth - but who can resist a handsome vampire?  hee hee

Next up - today's my day to post over on the Just Some Lines blog - I played with some of the new "fishdoodle" images and made this cute fish bowl card:
I used SU! cardstock, DP, and ribbon - images are colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  OK hope you are all safe, especially if you're affected by this hurricane/tropical storm!!!  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. SUCH a cute and clever idea! I just love it, Jenn! Your fishies are pretty darn cute, too! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO!!!!! I hope there is no damage and that is the worst of it for you! Many of my friends have roof damage, cars with trees on them, flooded basements (AHEM! LOL) and worse. Jay lost power hours ago. I hope he doesn't loose all his food. Staf safe as the last of these wind gusts do more damage!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is scary, hope there is no damage. Great idea for the vampire kissing booth. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kissing booth.... great idea! Hope theres no damage done.
    Keep safe, thanks for playing at HDH this week.
    lynx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fish bowl. Hope your house is ok!

    ReplyDelete