Wednesday, August 10, 2011

D2D - Cupcake Mouse

I have been hard at work this week making something special for my sister's birthday, which was yesterday.  I'm giving it to her tonight, so I'll probably post some pics of it tomorrow.  In the meantime, I did find time to squeeze in a card for the:


This adorable mouse came in a boy and a girl version - I used the boy but I also used kind of girly colors, not really sure what I was thinking.  LOL  I still think it came out cute!  I have to finish my "gratitude" pages in my art journal today for The Greeting Farm's Heart Journaling class, they're all Gesso-ed and painted and just waiting for me to finish them.  I am LOVING doing this art journal, it's such a fun way to express your creativity!  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. tee hee!! This card is SUPER cute!!!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister will love this super sweet birthday card! Adorable mouse image and you colored it beautifully. Such a chic and stylish new blog design too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! I love how the cupcake wrapper echoes the dp. Fabulous! Can't wait to see what you made for your sister! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable -great coloring! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete