Friday, March 26, 2010

Digital Tuesday Think Spring!

Day off today - going to spend the late morning/afternoon in my stamp room before taking a shower and "getting ready". My sister and I are going out with one of our best friends, Missy, and her sister tonight. We are going to a local theater to see Loretta Laroche's show, Lighten Up. It's a surprise for Missy's birthday, she knows we're going out but doesn't know where/what we're doing yet. :) I'm really looking forward to it.

For the Digital Tuesday Think Spring challenge, I used a cute digi image from AiFactory:


Colors are SU! So Saffron & Pretty in Pink. Designer series paper, rub-on sentiment, and brad also by SU!

I did not make the Bugaboo Design Team. :( I was very disappointed. Oh well - I will get over it. LOL

I have lots of free time this weekend, so I hope to be back with a lot more tomorrow and Sunday. Have a great weekend! Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I like the image...so fun! I'm sorry you didn't get selected for the design team! Maybe you will be able to be a guest designer sometime. I know I enjoy your cards and projects! Have fun at the birthday celebration tonight!
    Angel Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful card I adore that image and the papers this one does make me feel happy.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with Mitchu and his happy flowers, what a cute spring card!

    ReplyDelete