Sunday, August 30, 2026

A Little Sunshine for Your Spirit

 Happy September!

I'd like to enter the card below into the following challenges:

Just Us Girls #838 - Anything Goes Stencil Week

Make My Monday #285 - Yellow & White & One Other Color

Passion for Markers - Ribbons or Bows

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Shopping Our Stash #581 - Sketch


I created my background with stencils and Distress Oxide Inks on watercolor paper. I stamped the ghost from Unity Stamp Co's Daisy Boo-ho set with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored with Copics and used a deckled edge round nesting die from Mama Elephant to cut out. I tied a ribbon from my stash (old Stampin' Up! one) around the card and attached the ghost with foam tape. Peace.

7 comments:

  1. I love your wild wasabi ribbon...I still have some too!! Way to go shopping your stash for our SKETCH challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. I love your cheery & bright take on our sketch. Deb Horst, DT #SOS581

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stencil work on your background Jenn. A lovely card for our JUGS Challenge. Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the ghost. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Card. Love the ghost. Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I adore how you have used our colour challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A spirit amongst the flowers was not what I expected ever to see but your card is just fabulous. Thanks for joining my theme at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that ghost is way too cute; what a fun version of the sketch! Thanks for Shopping Your Stash with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete