Friday, August 28, 2026

I Can Drive a Stick

 Hello friends!  I've got one more card to share today, this one is for the following challenges:

Cut it Up #363 - Moving Along (transportation)

Creative Knockouts #577 - Favorite Embellie (die cuts)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Lots of Layers

All About Papercrafts #8- All About Frames

My method of transportation for the Cut it Up challenge is a broom!  LOL

I used some papers from Echo Park and nesting stitched edge/postage stamp dies. I printed out Witch on Broomstick from All Dressed Up Stamps and colored her with Copics. I added a little sentiment from Unity Stamp Co. and some nesting bat dies from Tim Holtz. Peace.

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet card is this Jenn. Love the digi and the great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, I love the coloring and the colors. What a cute and beautiful Halloween-themed card. That little kitten is just so adorable. Thank you for sharing it with us in the Frame Challenge. Sandra from the All About Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween card and use of a contrast colour frame to highlight your focal image. Thanks for sharing it with us at All About Papercraft challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Love it Jenn! Such an adorable card and sentiment. The orange postage frame is a perfect compliment to that beautifully coloured image! 🧡🧡🧡

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so excited by your card, Jenn, that I forgot to say thanks for joining in the All About Papercraft - All About Frames Challenge. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore your cute card Jenn:) Thank you so much for joining us at All about papercraft xx

    ReplyDelete