Saturday, August 1, 2026

thankful

 Lots of new inspiration today since it's the 1st of the month! We have a new challenge for you over at the Facebook Group for:

You have a really great chance to win some adorable digis by playing along! Our theme this month is ANYTHING YOU LIKE so you have no excuse not to play! ;)

I used the sweet Lily Pad Fairy for my creation:

I used some printable papers for the background as well as the die cut hearts. I colored with Copics and used a stitched edge arch nesting die from Unity Stamp Co. to cut her out. The little stitched edge banner die is from the Decorative Sentiment Dies at Emily Moore Designs.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Summer Sunshine

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Stitch It

Creative Knockouts - Outdoor Fun

Krafty Chicks #831 - Anything Goes (optional mood board)

Thank you for visiting! Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment