Hey friends! I have made more Christmas stuff this year by this time than ever before! LOL I should have a good head start by the time Winter rolls around! For today I have a tag that I made with the Mid Century Starballs Diamonds Mask stencil from the August release at A Colorful Life Designs. Don't forget you can use code JennFan10 for 10% off your order!
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Greeting Farm - Christmas in July
Crafter's Cafe #332 - AG/Christmas in July
Classic Design Challenge - AG/Any Holiday
Jingle Belles Rock Tic Tac Toe (I actually hit 2 rows - die cut/red or green, heat embossing on the diagonal and heat embossing, ribbon, stamping going down)
I used the new Mid Century Starballs Diamond Mask stencil from the August release at A Colorful Life Designs - you can use code JennFan10 for 10% off your purchase. I colored the elf from The Greeting Farm with Copics and Stickles, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape. I added some paper strip scraps that I stamped "to:" and '"from:" with Versafine Black and embossed with clear sparkly embossing powder and tied a ribbon on it to finish it off. Peace.


.png)

No comments:
Post a Comment