Saturday, August 29, 2026

by the sea - ATC

 Good morning! I have a little ATC to share today - I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

The Little Things - Mermaids or Pisces/Fish

ATC Around the World #140 - Summer/Sun/Beach

Passion for Markers - Ribbons or Bows (ribbons in her hair)

AAA Colourful #31

I used a leftover scrap of watercolor paper to die cut the ATC with the Artist Trading Card Creative Cuts from Mama Elephant. I printed out the mermaid, a digi from Whimsie Doodles (no longer in business) and colored her with Copics and glitter. I added a little sentiment from Unity Stamp Co. Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, what a super-cute mermaid ATC! Thank you so much for playing along with The Little Things. Rosi x
    You might also be interested in this challenge blog:
    Dream Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous! Thanks for playing at AAA Colourful, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow..this is fantastic! Really wonderful!
    Thanks so much for joining us at ATC Around The World!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete