Hey friends - guess what? It's my birthday today! Double nickels, as my friend Tim says. 55. Moving closer to 60 now than 50... only slightly terrifying. hee hee In true Leo fashion, I celebrate my birthday most of the month so I'll be having a fun weekend full of a seafood boil, friends, family, and fun! :)
We have a new challenge for you today at:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Anything Goes or Summer/Holiday
Our sponsor this time is:
The image I used is called Sweet As Melon:
I created my background by spraying Cocktail Party Mica Spray Stain on a piece of watercolor paper. Once dry, I applied Walnut Stain Distress Ink through my Diamond Circle stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (use code JennFan10 for 10% off) because I thought the pattern reminded me of the watermelon seeds! I printed out the image, colored with Copics and Stickles and used a die cut to cut out, then attached with foam tape after sponging the edges with the Walnut Stain ink. I added a little sentiment from my stash.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Papercraft Challenge #132 - Good Enough to Eat
Try it on Tuesday - Make it Colorful
AllSorts #855 - AG/Optional Colors of Summer
Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes
Paper Funday #90 - AG/Optional Fancy Folds
Thanks for visiting! Peace.

.png)
Who doesn't enjoy a cool slice of watermelon - Happy Birthday and thank you for sharing this with us at Allsorts
ReplyDeleteCute fresh looking summery card, many thanks for joining us again at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
She's definitely enjoying summer with that great big watermelon! Very cute card, thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteLove this watermelon card.
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. x