Friday, August 28, 2026

Spell on my Heart Tag

 Happy Friday! Today is my 33rd wedding anniversary - I won't say "I wouldn't change a thing" but I definitely wouldn't change who I married!  ;)  We make a good team, me and Jeremy, and we work hard at it!  We got married as babies, just 22 years old - of course not realizing at the time that we were babies... LOL


And a more recent one:

..........................................................................

On to the reason you're here - I'd like to enter the tag below into the following challenges:

Passion for Markers #852 - Ribbons and/or Bows

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Just Us Girls #838 - Anything Goes Stencil Week


I used the Mid Century Star Mask stencil from the August release at A Colorful Life Designs in reverse fashion for this little tag. I had a scrap piece of watercolor paper that had some leftover ink on it in a shade of purple, so I let the stencil sit and dry on that and then used the Tag Trio Die from Gina K Designs to die cut the tag. I sponged the edges with black ink and stamped the sentiment directly on the tag. I stamped the witch (both from Mama Elephant's Bewitched set) out separately, colored her with Copics and fussy cut her. I attached her with foam tape and added some rhinestone stickers and a ribbon tag. Peace.

3 comments:


  1. a gorgeous tag. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little tag you've created, Jenn. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is so cute with that little witch on it, Jenn. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete