Sunday, August 30, 2026

Love You Bunches

 Good morning!  I have a card to share today for the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspiration #640 - In the Garden

Krafty Chicks #835 - Masculine

Paper, Rocks, Scissors #19 - Anything Goes

Paper Funday #90 - AG/Optional Fancy Folds

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes

My papers are from Doodlebug Designs. Digi is from Last Minute Manda - I colored my Garden Gnome with Copics, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape. I used little "seed packets" and sentiments cut from the paper. Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Jenn! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we look forward to seeing you again in September!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card for any gardening aficionado. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Jenn. I love your gardening gnome and your papers are awesome. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. I love that gnome! I love how you used the theme on your card. Thank you for playing with us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete