Monday, August 31, 2026

Double Trouble Crazy Cousin - Final Week for August

Well, it's my final week as the Double Trouble Crazy Cousin for August and here is our recipe for #224 - Scrapper's Gorp you:


I really enjoyed playing along with the Double Trouble family this month and would like to extend my appreciation to them for having me!  Here is my final project:

My papers are from Unity Stamp Co. called The Soft Side of the Fence - I used 3 different papers from the same pack, 2 colors (yellow and green), and one image. I followed the TSOT sketch and included the Twisted Sister's twist of stitching on my stitched edge circle die (Mama Elephant).  My cow and sentiment stamp are from a Stampin' Up! set called Wild Bunch - stamped with Versafine Black, embossed with clear embossing powder, and colored with Copics. I fussy cut the cow and attached with foam tape. I die cut the sentiment (Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies set) and attached with brads.  The die cut balloons are from a set of birthday dies I have had FOREVER and cannot remember the manufacturer but it was a big company like MFT or something like that. If you know, please tell me so I can update!  Thanks!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Try a Sketch on Tuesday #703

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

AllSorts #857 - All Creatures Great and Small

Try it on Tuesday - Inspired by a Song (Happy Birthday to You)

Make My Monday #285 - Yellow & White Plus Another Color

AAA Birthday #88 - Flowers

Thank you for visiting! Peace. 

17 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute, Jenn! I see these Highland cattle whenever we visit Scotland. They are so unique. Your little fellow is so cute, especially against the farm-like patterned paper. Thank you for joining in as our Crazy Cousin at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie! You know what's funny? I recently took a DNA test and found out that I'm almost 40% Scottish. I had no idea. I grew up being told I was Irish - I'm only 0.5% Irish! ROFL

      Delete
  2. cute cow and great card. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those papers are the perfect choice for that little highland cow and the addition of the balloons was inspired. Thanks for being our crazy cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun and perfect for our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The highland cow is perfect for the current theme at Allsorts, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifull! Thank you for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, what a super cute way to end your visit as Double Trouble's "crazy cousin"! Such a cute theme with that cow, and you used our sister challenge, Try A Sketch On Tuesday's sketch as well!! Thank you from both of us for helping to inspire our followers!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. One very grumpy cow here.... Thanks for playing with us at Allsorts challenge and using our theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! It goes with the sketch perfectly and that cow is darling! So glad you could be our Crazy Cousin this time with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! I love that Highland cow and your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card, thanks so much for joining us as our Crazy Cousin this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenn, have really enjoyed having you as our Crazy Cousin for the month of August. Each project you created was right on with our recipes and twist and great interpretation of our sister challenge TSOT sketches. This card is so adorable and love your color choices... fun and creative card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really fun card with that cute image.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your colours and a super cute image. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is super cute. I do love your sweet cow. Thanks for joining my theme at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute birthday card with that adorable highland cow. The balloons were a perfect choice for that cluster of three for a celebration card. Thanks for joining us at Try A Sketch On Tuesday.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete