Saturday, January 3, 2009

New year, old friends!

Happy New Year! I ended up having a stupid migraine for almost 3 days and slept right through New Year's Eve, etc. Never even had my wine or boneless chicken wings! LOL But we had our celebration last night, instead. Jeremy and I went out to a local bar with my sister and her husband and some friends - Timmy and Shannon, George, Kevin, and Melanie. We had an absolute blast. These are some of my friends from high school, and I just absolutely LOVE how you can go years without seeing friends like this, and then just pick right up as if no time at all has gone by. I love these people, they will always have a special place in my heart. Tim was one of my very best friends in high school, and we went to one of my proms together. See, aren't we adorable? This is like 1989, I believe. We were 17 - TWENTY years ago. OMG.
I wish so much that I had taken a picture of him and I together last night, so that I could have posted that next to this. Next time! LOL Tim married this awesome girl named Shannon who I just love, she is a hot shit and we had such a good time together last night. Jeremy hit it off with her, too, and he can be SUCH a grump but she had him laughing and talking and it was just such a fun night. I cannot wait to do it again!!!

Back to work for me on Monday and back to school for the kids. I can hardly wait - I am sick of being home, I like having about 2 weeks off. After that, I just start to get annoyed. Although if Jeremy was not laid off and the kids were in school, I'm sure my annoyance level would have been decreased significantly.... hee hee Anyway, I'm anxious for us all to get back to a routine and stuff. The kids need to start going to bed at night and waking up in the morning - that girl of mine would stay up all night and sleep until dinner every day if I let her!

Hope you all had a happy and safe New Year's celebration! Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about that darn headache. Glad you made up for it last night.

    Oh my goodness - look at that hair! I wish I had one tenth of that ! When I look at that picture I think - why is Cassidy dressing in Jenn's old clothes! You were too cute!!

    I am hoping for a girl - but they are hoping for a boy... we'll see!

    ReplyDelete