Sunday, January 13, 2013

Jellypark,. Bombshell, & Whimsie Doodles

Hi there everyone.  So Jellypark had a new release on Friday, but I was not prepared with my creation at that time.  Better late than never, right?  LOL  So I'm sharing it with you today - both the castle and the adorable fairy are our new images this week:

I used paper from My Mind's Eye, and the sentiment is a stamp from A*muse Studios.  I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.
 *******************************
Next up - I have a posting today over at:
Bombshell Stamps

Head on over to read the details!
*******************************
And my last card is for the:


I used Skater Girl & Warm Winter Wishes sentiment from Whimsie Doodles - colored with Prismacolor markers, Prismacolor pencils, and mineral spirits.  DP is from MME, button is from my stash.  I sponged the edges with pink ink and added some white fun flock to the trim on her jacket.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Great creations Jenn!! I just love the Jellypark Castle and fairy images - they are fantastic and LOL I agree better late than never!!! Love the gold embossed Bombshell image - looks really striking!! And such a cute skater girl - feels a bit wintery here this morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I just received your ATC!!!! Thank you so much inspiration now!!! I really want to find out how you did the fabulous background for the a rose by any other name!!!! I'm going to follow the link but needed to let you know how awesome I find them!!!

    ReplyDelete