Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bombshell & Paper Crafting Journey

Although he won't see it, I want to wish my nephew Eric a very happy 22nd (GULP!) birthday today.  I was 19 years old when Eric was born to my 18-year-old sister, and we've always been extremely close.  I can hardly believe he's 22 years old now.  That makes me.... older.  hee hee

Today I'm saying goodbye to my stint as Bombshell's Ms. January Pin-Up Girl.  I can hardly believe it's over - both my term and the month of January!  LOL  Here's my final project:

Head on over to the Bombshell blog to read details.  Thanks for having me, ladies, I had a great time designing for you.  I hope I made you proud.  :)

Next - I have a little card for the:


I used one of the Bean stamps from The Greeting Farm (the package doesn't say her name and she's no longer available so if you know her name, drop me a note and I'll update the post! Thanks!).  I stamped her in red ink directly onto my DP that I had already attached to the card front.  I added some glitter, sponged the edges of the card, and tied a ribbon around it, pretty CAS.  Have a great day!  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Totally awesome creations! Just love the image and the charm on the 1st. For the second I love the idea of stamping in a different color and leaving it at that! I'm going to have to try it out!!!!

    Hugs

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both fabulous creations Jenn - love that Bombshell image and such a great concept with The Greeting Farm image & love the red/white colours!

    ReplyDelete