Saturday, September 22, 2012

WW Reminder, JSL: Fall Colors, HDH MM/Smudgy Antics, & Pholkart Blessings: Red & Yellow

Hello all - happy Saturday!  One week from today I get my new tattoo - soooo excited!  This will be in memory of Meg & Mel, two special souls lost to the cancer beast.  I can't wait to share the pics with you all.

For today, we have a reminder post for you at:
 Come play along with us and see what the rest of the DT came up with!
**********************************************
And we have a new challenge for you today at:

 
I used Gab Rides a Bike, colored with Prismacolor markers, pencils, and mineral spirits and paired with some pretty digi paper from Digital Design House.  Sentiment & butterfly are from SRM Stickers - ribbon tags are from SU!
 ****************************************
My next card is for the

HDH Macabre Monday: I'm Melting!
and
Smudgy Antics Color Challenge
 
 My images are from Smeared Ink, and I printed out the text in my word processing program.  Used some black Smooch Spritz and glitters, hope you like!
**************************************
And last for today is my card for the brand new challenge at:


I used Fairy Godmother, colored with Prismacolor markers and glitter.  Sentiment is a sticker from SRM Stickers.  Come play along, you still have a few days!  Have a great weekend, my friends.  Peace.

11 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy! Hi, I am your new design team-mate at Just Some Lines, stopped by to say hello!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn, great to see such an array of cards. That little elephant is so cute! I do like your skully one though :) great image. Thank you for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics and at MM @ HDH this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Jenn!... You have really been BUSY crafting away! What a great variety of styles represented here! :)

    I recognize some circus characters from Doodle Garden Digis!... So CUTE on ATC's!!

    Fairy Godmother looks AMAZING in yellow & red!... Check out her ruby red lipstick too!... Love it!! :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with the PholkartBlessings Color Challenge!... Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic creations Jenn!! I just love your circus ATC's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are quite the crafting chic this week! Wonderful works of art! Great coloring on the Sugar Skull and fabulous use of the color scheme. Your quote is awesome! Thanks for playing with Smudgy Antics and thanks for using Smeared Ink images :) I always love it when you play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow yoi've been busy. Love the skull one great go at the challenge. Thanks for sharing at smudgy antics

    ReplyDelete
  7. FANTASTIC collection of art! Great take on the colour theme Jenn, gorgeous colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great piece, like the background, fab job! Thanks for sharing at Smudgy Antics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love what you achieved w/ SI digis and black Smooch Spritz! I think your project turned out wonderful!! Thank you for joining us at Smudgy Antics for our color combo challenge this week!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, I dont know how you find the time for so many projects, I am really partial to candy skulls, I actually have one tattoo'd on my calf.
    love it,
    thanks for joining us at haunted design house x

    ReplyDelete