Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WW ATC #48 and Saturated Canary

Hello everyone!  We have a new challenge for you today at:



Head on over to see the rest of the DT's ATC's and to link up with us!

Next up - I had an absolute blast making this altered framed piece for the:

 

I used the absolutely adorable Witch Keys image, printed rather large and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  I matted the background with DP from Stampin' Up!  I used Jet Black Smooch Spritz on the white plastic frame and sealed it with Glossy Mod Podge.  I tied a black and white ribbon around the picture before framing it and added some witchy embellishments.  It really came out so cute - it's even cuter in real life.  I did not add the glass back to the picture, as it has dimension and I didn't want to "squish" those things.  I'm thinking about adding this to my Etsy shop, but I might just save it for my own wall.  :)

Please do play along with Saturated Canary this time - they are making a very generous donation of $1 to Susan G. Komen For the Cure for each entry into this challenge.  The challenge will be open for another week. Thank you!  Peace.

10 comments:

  1. Hey girl...super cute...i'm glad you joined us for our blog hop..i will need your address and your choice of stamp set...everyday sentiments, party time, christmas season...have a look and let me know..justwordz at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ATC Jenn & what a gorgeous Saturated Canary image card - great Halloween theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable B&W+1 ATC Jenn...the girlie has some cute sass going on!

    Your SC witches are awesome! Love all the dimension and your coloring and yep, I think you should keep it for yourself. You just have to do that every once in a while!

    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card love the colours.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, loving the halloween card! Thanks so much for joining us at SC this time x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your witches card they are so cute! Thanks so much for entering at SC hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your witches card they are so cute! Thanks so much for entering at SC hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card. Thanks for joining our "Dotty" challenge on Saturated Canary Challenge Blog.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. two gorgeous cards ..thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete