Thursday, September 20, 2012

Birdie Brown Freebie Challenge

Good morning!  I have to say, I was a little worried that I would miss Fall (the season) once we moved to California - but that is just not the case.  Northern California does have seasons, and Fall is here!  The mornings are so crisp, and the Gravenstein apples are plentiful!  And.... pumpkin.  Pumpkin coffee, pumpkin pie, pumpkin candles, I really love pumpkin.  :)  I wrote something like that on Facebook last week and a couple of days later my husband brought home a pumpkin pie and said "my mom said something about seeing this on Facebook?"   I was like "oh yeah - I LOVE having a mother-in-law who reads and responds to FB statuses!"  hee hee  Anyway, today's card reflects the season and is for the:


If you visit the link, you can still grab the freebies and play along!  I colored with Prismacolor markers, as I wanted the colors to be bright.  Sticker sentiment is from SRM Stickers. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, Jenn! Thank you for joining this month's freebie challenge!:)

    Torico

    ReplyDelete