Monday, August 6, 2012

HDH MM Guest Designer & Cheerful Stamp Pad - Coming Up Orange

Happy Birthday to me!  hee hee  I was soooo excited when I was asked to be a guest designer for the Haunted Design House during the month of August, and thought it was really cool that my first guest spot landed on my birthday - today!  So here's my project for this week's new challenge:

HDH145 inspiration photo

I took a hardcover notebook and altered it into a Spells & Potions book:

I used some kraft DP from Tim Holtz, a key charm and gemstone stickers from my stash, skull image from Smeared Ink, book image from Tiddly Inks, and lots of Black Velvet Smooch Spritz.

Next up - we have a new challenge for you at:


I made a pair of ATC's with my images from our sponsor this week, Lunagirl, pre-colored and ready to create with!  I paired them with some great art quotes.

Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Happiest of Birthdays, Sweetie! Guess we'll withold the whippings in the dungeon another day. LOL so fab to have you joing us this month. LOVE your project and enjoy your day! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jenn! Fabulous projects as usual. So happy to have you in the dungeon with us this month!
    Hugs!
    Glo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday. Love your creation, you are a talented wee birthday girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and great to see you as GDT in the Dungeon. :-D
    That is one fabulous book cover - I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Jenn! Love your potion and spells book, especially since I've been watching past episodes of Supernatural on Netflix...I just hope you won't have to use it!!! LOL! Enjoy your day sweetie!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Happy Birthday greetings. Hope it was a fabulous day for you. Great project and good to see you joining the minions for a while xx

    ReplyDelete