Saturday, June 30, 2012

WW Reminder, ADFD, HD MM Strange Brew, & Totally PaperCrafts

Hello everyone - hope you're all having a safe and fun 4th of July weekend!  We have a reminder post for you today at:


I am also entering this next ATC into the:
A Day for Daisies - Texture

My "texture" is the glittery sand and the addition of the mini sea-shells... hope that counts!  Now head on over to WW to see more!
**************************************
Next up is something I made for the:


I am also entering this into the:
Totally PaperCrafts Challenge - Use a Digi

The "strange brew" had to include 2 layers, 1 main image, black pearls, metal bits, 1 punched element, and ribbon/trim.  First off, the image I used is from Papelitos Stamps, my friend Cristina's creepy digi stamp store, and she's called Ursula.  I colored her with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  My metal charm is a fairy, and Ursula has encased her in amber (UTEE) because the little fairy had the nerve to disagree with her!  I almost forgot to add my punched element, I had to take my card apart to add the notebook punches to the side of the image panel.  LOL  This was SO MUCH FUN to make, I LOVED the idea of the fairy in amber... hee hee  Oh and the sentiment is from TLC.

Now the last thing I wanted to share with you today is a little kitchen masterpiece I created!  LOL  I had some peaches that I had to use, along with blueberries and a few blackberries:


So I made a peach/blueberry/blackberry crisp:
 Here it is, cooked and ready to eat:

It came out dee-lish-us.  Mmmmmmm.  Yes, you can come over and have a piece with me.  :)  Peace.

10 comments:

  1. Such an adorable Fairy and Friends ATC....love how you enlarged the fairy, very clever.

    Mmmmmm....your crisp looks dee-lish-us and if I lived 2000 miles closer I would come by for a dish! LOL!

    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, the friend ATC is adorable! (working on my 'f's)
    Your Strange Brew gave me a giggle...serves the fairy right for not agreeing..:)
    Put on the kettle, I'll be there shortly...VBG. Your peachy blueberry bake lokks devine...yummy!!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC the image and the sentiment work so well together LOL Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous recipes Jenn! LOVE the Ursula card and the amber encased fairy is brilliant!! How did you color the UTEE?
    If there is any crisp left over I may drop by later. I could ya know! You aren't out of my stalking range.
    Thanks for playing with the Minions this week at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenn,
    I love Ursula and how you have coloured her. The design detail on your card is fabulous.
    Thank you for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts this week.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a busy lady. Fabulous work. Cheers for playing along with macabre monday x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute little ATC! Gonna do some thinkin on my "F's". Hmmm...guess that one wouldn't do. LOL Giggling at Ursula and your fabulouos story. Such an imagination. LOVE IT! Thanks for joining the inionsagain this week. (Save me some cobber!) xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! That crisp looks so great! Love the card too - what a great sentiment and image combo!!!!! I love pictures of food and cards together - makes me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Had me thinking I was on the wrong blog there for a min with that cute ATC - then I read on down, lol. super card with Ms Ursula taking centre stage with that poor little fairy.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at MM @ HDH

    ReplyDelete