Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy B-Day & Michelle Perkett - Summertime Fun!

Happy Birthday to my best friend, my defender, my soul mate - my sister Michelle.  :)  Shell is one year and 3 days younger than me, and we have been super close since she was born.  We get to spend the evening together tomorrow, but I wanted to wish her a very happy birthday and share a cute picture of us with our mom.  It's me, Michelle, mom:
I love this girl with all my heart, and I just cannot imagine my life without her.  I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful sister.  :)
********************************************************************
It's Tuesday again and that means another challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio - this week our theme is SUMMERTIME FUN!


I used the tropical Leilani stamp, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Cardstock, DP, and ribbon are from Stampin' Up!  OK now go grab yourself one of  Michelle's beautiful images at her Etsy shop here and play along with our Summertime Fun challenge!  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Jenn, this is so cute!! I love that image. Hope you sister has a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Cute image and great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Jenn, lovely colors! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete