Monday, February 28, 2011

Lollipop Crafts - Think Spring!

Let me tell ya, I could REALLY relate to this challenge today...




We have had more than our fair share of Winter here in Massachusetts and it doesn't seem to be over yet.  I am really looking forward to opening windows and seeing some sunshine.  I didn't do any stamping on this card, I used cardstock, designer papers, and ribbon from Stampin' Up! and adhered a little silver charm that says "Believe" on the front - to me, it's saying "Believe that Spring will get here... eventually."  LOL

Have a great week, friends.  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I love that little charm...so small but with a big hope for spring! Great card and thanks for entering our challenge at Lollipop this week
    Hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete