Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oh, Alice! Chapter 46 Queen Alice

I know that YOU know that I love Christy Croll's artwork, and here is another of her adorable Gothic-looking images, this one is called Poppy.  You can find her Tiddly Inks digi images by clicking here.  Rumor has it she also has some new stamps coming out at Stamping Bella, too - I can hardly wait!

This card was made for the:


I used Stampin' Up! cardstock, ink, and designer papers in Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, and So Saffron.  Ribbon in Rose Red and White, and Dazzling Diamonds glitter by SU!  Her hair and skin are colored with Prismacolor colored pencils blended with Gamsol.  Button is from my stash.  

Peace. 

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Jenn! What a cute Tiddly Inks Image *I have her and LOVE her-and that red is awesomely fitting for the Oh, Alice Challenge! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete