Friday, January 14, 2011

Bellarific Friday & Moxie Fab World

Happy Friday!  My kids had 2 snow days this week and we ended up with 21 inches of the white, fluffy stuff!  So back to school today and then hello weekend!  Not too shabby!  :)

Today I have 2 cards to share with you.  First up is my card for this week's Bellarific Friday, which was a sketch challenge:





I used Stamping Bella's Mavis Has a Daisy along with this cool paisley/bandana-looking cardstock by Martha Stewart, believe it or not!  I paper-pieced Mavis's dress, too.  

Next up - this card is for the - 


I used SU! ribbon, punches, & flamingo rub-on, SU! Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White and Pixie Pink cardstocks and papers - buttons from my stash.  It actually came out MUCH cuter than I had anticipated! 

I used the sketch from the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge #85, but didn't realize I was on the previous week's challenge page, so I used it for inspiration only.  LOL 
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenn! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete