Monday, September 21, 2009

Hellooooo? Anyone out there?

I had made the invitations for a birthday party for one-year-old Livvie, my friend Denise's daughter. Denise's mom-in-law asked her to have me make thank-you cards, too, so I had a blast making these yesterday using the pictures from the party that Denise dropped off. I made 20 and they were all different, here are a few of them:






I forgot to take a picture of the inside- I used a child's handwriting font and wrote in pink ink "Thank you for making my birthday so special. Love, Livvie"
Cute, eh?

OK so here's the part where I'm dying to see who is out there. I visit lots of blogs and leave comments all the time - I know people visit my blog but you're all so dang quiet. So I am offering up a prize for someone who leaves a comment on this post. That's it - just leave a comment. Let me know you're out there! Tell me why you visit my blog - do you like my stamping style? Do you like to read about my life? I will choose a winner on Wednesday night, so leave your comment by 6:00 p.m. Wednesday. Thanks. The prize will be a brand new sealed package of 6x6 Stampin' Up Patterns Pack II designer series background paper.

Now comment away... peace.

1 comment:

  1. LOL - I don't need a prize! YOu know I always visit. I get 300-400 visits a day and usually I am lucky to get 30 - 40 comments a week so it seems to be a common occurence!

    BTW, those cards are just adorable!! REALLT cute! Livvie is a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete