Sunday, September 13, 2009

Busy stampin' day!

Spent the day in my stamp room today, here's some of what I did:

Above image is "Laundry" by The Greeting Farm, I just love her. Below image is Megan, one of the Wild Sprouts by TGF.


The next two are both digi images by CC Designs, Swiss Pixies Heidi Among the Flowers:
And this one is an image that someone from RAK or Wish RAK sent me (Splitcoast Stampers) - same with the apple background paper... I just had to put them together and make a card. The sentiment is a rub-on.

Last, a good friend of mine asked me to make a wedding card for her friends who were getting married this weekend. The colors were black and ivory, so she wanted to stick with that. I think it came out pretty cute - I used Stamping Bella's Togetha Forevah (Tiddly Inks):

Tomorrow I will post the Halloween cards I made, one is for the Greeting Farm's sketch challenge this week. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I think they are adorable. I love the wedding card. :)

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a kind comment. :) It is a hard thing to experience, but I am glad to have made it through healthy. Life is as good as I can make, so I am trying hard to stay positive.:)

    I hope you have a great weekend.
    Christy

    ReplyDelete