Wednesday, July 29, 2015

WW: Sparkle & Oddball Reminder: Die Cuts

Hello!  Today is a HOT one - one more day of work after today, and then I have a 4-day weekend. So looking forward to it!  For now, I have 2 projects to share with you.  First up, we have a new challenge for you at:

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge:  Make it Sparkle


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:


For my little ATC, I printed out this gorgeous image from Polkadoodles and cut around her a bit smaller than the ATC size.  I colored her with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and used lots of Stickles.  I mounted this onto an ATC that I had covered in DP, then added the word "sparkle" with my Dymo Caption Maker and finished it off with the little gemstone stickers.

Next is my creation for the reminder post at:



I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:


I used Taffy the Clown, #176, from Oddball Art Stamps, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits. Skull die cut is from my Silhouette Cameo.  Peace.

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous and wonderful card Jenn thank you for joining us this week over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realy nice cards with cute images. I like the layouts and colours. Thanks for joining us at Stempelgarten challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful use of our product!.
    We love the melancholy feel, and the superb coloring effort.
    We are proud to be part of your creations.

    Warmest regards,

    Paul
    Dymo Customer Service

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring on your images. Thanks so much for joining us at the Mos Squad Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Love your sparkle on the fairy and flowers. (Good color choices for your second card as well!) Thanks for joining us over at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ein traumhaftes Motiv wunderschön gemacht gefällt mir sehr gut, danke dir für deine Teilnahme bei ATC around the World, grüsse Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I'd better come over here to your personal blog and apologize for spelling your last name incorrectly. So sorry. I could chalk it up to just be old, but I just need to slow down and pay more attention.
    Anyway, thanks as always for making the challenge so much fun. I really like your second creation here, I need to check out Polkadoodles site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sparkle, very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner Anything Goes challenge. Be sure to join us again! Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card & ATC Jenn! Super cute images and I love the sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sparkle card, love the glitter. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete