Thursday, May 1, 2014

DICC #76: The Stamping Boutique

Good morning friends!  It's so good to be home, even though I miss Trev already!  I sent him his cell phone yesterday via overnight mail, so he should be able to contact us by phone or text by tonight.  :)  He also bought himself an i-Pad mini, so he's been in touch with me using Kik messenger service, too.  It's so nice to hear from him!

Today we have a new challenge for you at:


Here is the itinerary (must use at least 3 items from it):
 
 1.  Go Goth/Emo
2.  Black & White & One Other Color
3.  Use chipboard OR corrugated cardboard
4. Add text
5. Based on a song
6. Include an animal
7. Crowns or tiaras
8. Dry embossing
9. Use a stencil
10. Something funny/humor

And here is my creation, using #'s 1-5:

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Our sponsor at DICC is The Stamping Boutique and I colored this fun image called Emo Alice with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Papers are from doodlebug design inc., and I added a chipboard tag from DCWV and a Glow-Skull from my friend Gloria's Etsy shop here.  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Love love love this!!! That green skull paper is awesome!! Love your image and colouring too! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, a great design and I love your background papers!! Your fun image is awesome and lovely details!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! LOVE that green! So glad you joined us this past week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Love it! Thank you for joining our May Anything Goes Challenge at Crafting By Designs.

    ReplyDelete