Thursday, August 30, 2012

Perfect Sentiment & DCC Flowers

I still don't have any news on Kaylee, other than they were giving her a CT scan yesterday.  Please keep praying for her.

Today I have a card for:


I used a pretty freebie from Beyond the Fringe, colored with Copics & Prismacolor markers.  I added glitter, a heart charm, and printed the sentiment on vellum.  I made this for one of my best friends to give to his new girlfriend - I've never seen him so happy and I'm glad she's so special, he deserves it.  Hope she likes it!  Peace.
 

4 comments:

  1. So pretty - love your coloring! Thanks for joining the challenge at Repeat Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this image, very pretty card jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the flowers AND that wonderful sentiment! Thanks for participating in our challenge at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jenn! It is SO cool that you made it for a friend to give to his new girlfriend. Just love that! :)

    ReplyDelete