Monday, August 27, 2012

HDH Macabre Monday Bad Moon Rising & Cheerful Stamp Pad: Steampunk

Hello everyone - today marks my final week of playing in the dungeon with the marvelous minions at:


I had a blast guest designing with them this month, thanks so much for having me!  I was inspired by a card that my friend Denice sent me, so I need to give her a shout-out.  :)  I thought the shape of this card would make a perfect full moon - I used images from Stamp Insanity, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  My cardstock and DP are from Stampin' Up!  The 2nd part of the sentiment is popped up with dimensional dots in order to double as the stand for the easel card.  I added a star/pentacle charm to the base, as well.  I was quite pleased with how this came out - exactly as I had pictured it in my mind.  LOVE when that happens.  :)

Next up - this is our final week of our challenge at:


After this week, we'll be taking a break until January.  So head on over and play along with us!  I made a tag with lots of metal embellishments and some cool robotic DP from Kaiser Craft.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. i love the witch, i was on stampinsanity design team, that was one of my favorite images, very cute jenn...i love the steampunk detail on the secon card...great job jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the witch card, The yellow makes her pop so well and for some reason puts me in mid of the old tv show simon and the witch.
    mark xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn this is just gorgeous. Lots of eye candy hear to feast the eyes on.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fanulous little witch - it's been great having you with us Jenn :-)
    So sorry to here about the young girl.... I really hope Cass will wear her seatbelt now !!!! Please make her see sense xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete