Friday, August 10, 2012

Dilly Beans Distressed & Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Plays in the Attic

Hello there - time for another new challenge at:


I used Jenna Framed, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Copic markers.  DP is from MME (sprayed with Log Cabin Smooch Spritz) - key charm is from my stash.  Come play along with us this week and show us how you get distressed!

Next up is my card for this week's:


I used Wink the Jester, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits, Prismacolor markers, and Copics.  DP is from MME, again sprayed with some Log Cabin Smooch Spritz.  I added some ribbon tags with ribbon scraps I had, pearl stickers, and a crown charm. 
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. i love the dilly beans card very cute, and the pixie dust one i love the colors....great cards jenn have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully distressed, Jenn. Love your sprays and that Pixie dust is a real cutie. May have to go nab him. xxD

    ReplyDelete