Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wicked Wednesday: Fairy Wonderland

Good morning!  Today we have a new challenge for you at:



Our sponsor is The Greeting Farm, and I turned my little ATC using Cheeky Fairy into a birthday card:


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Papers are from MME, I used my notebook punch and a ribbon tag from Stampin' Up!  Added some gemstone stickers and created the sentiment with a combination of stickers from SRM Stickers & my Dymo Caption Maker.  Have a great day!  Peace.

7 comments:

  1. I haven't seen a Greeting Farm image in a long time - this is a cute one, Jenn! Great ldea to make your ATC into a card, too! Thanks for joining us at at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute.....but everything TGF is adorable! Love her orange hair!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the colours and sparkles in your card. Thank you for joining Artistic Inspirations, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love cheeky fairy :) Thanks for joining the party at AFA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATC and makes a beautiful topper love the banner B.paper--thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Love the Bling-Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls Challenge
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete