Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WW ATC: Story Characters & ADFD: Tags

Hello friends!  We have a new challenge for you today at:


I would like to enter my Alice ATC below into the:


 Our sponsor at Wicked Wednesday is Squiggle Stamps this week, I used their cute Mermaid and Miss Evie Wonderland images.  Head on over to see the rest of the DT's creations and to play along with us!

Next up is my project for this week's:


I used the sweet Mummy image from ADFD, and wrapped a sparkly white ribbon I had all around a tag to mimic the mummy.  I used a tiny piece of DP with the word "Costume" on it (from MME), and added another piece of ribbon for the tag part, this one has tiny black and orange polka dots on it.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Love your ATC's Jenn they are so sweet & cute!!! LOL love the "Mummy" pendant - what a fun creation for Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jenn, your ATC's are just perfect! I love the mermaid and her book and Miss Evie is Wonderlandful!!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I love the mummy and the mermaid. So cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous ATC, love the image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete