Sunday, September 16, 2012

HDH Macabre Monday Oh My Gourd, Doodle Garden, Willow Sketchie & Bombshell!

Good morning!  I love Sundays - late breakfasts, extra cups of coffee, a nice fat newspaper... yup, Sundays are good. :)

Squeezing in quick for the:

HDH Macabre Monday: Oh My Gourd!

I made a page in my art journal - jack-o-lantern is from Free Coloring Pages.  Wings are from Smeared Ink.  DP is digi paper from Design House Digital.

I also have a card today for the:

 Willow Sketchie Challenge:  Things with Wings

I made with this sweet Little Beebee image from The Doodle Garden:

I colored her with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  DP Is from My Mind's Eye.  Punches & ribbon are from SU!  Charm is from my stash.

Next up - playing along with the:

Bombshell Stamps Challenge (sketch)

I used the Western Gal digi set, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  DP is from MME - the glitter on the hat is prettier in real life, it looks brighter in the pic or something.  Buttons are from SU!  Hope you all have a nice, relaxing day!  Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Cool projects!
    Fab pumpkin card. Thanks for joining us at Haunted Design House this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pumpkin page, he is very cute and the wings look great.
    thanks for joining us at haunted design house

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful creations, thanks so much for sharing at Willow Sketchie this week.

    kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your card over at the Willow Sketchie challenge and I like it quite a lot! The crown charm is just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB pumpkin! Love the wings and killer fangs. Your other cards are just adorable too. thanks for joining us at HDH again this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your awesome art journal reminded me that I have one to work in as well. Thanks for the inspiration, Jenn! And for playing along with HDH!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh love them all, The pumpkin made me smile, Thanks for playing along on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh love them all, The pumpkin made me smile, Thanks for playing along on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete